Thursday, November 13, 2008

old skool year~~


Black circle : my school

red circle: my house















This time i will tell bout my primary skool years:
-studied at Sek. Keb. Selayang Utama
-this school is near to Hospital Selayang, IPD Gombak, Selayang Mall and FRIM.
-my classes: 1 Adil, 2 Setia, 3 Unggul, 4 Unggul, 5 Unggul, 6 Unggul

the things that i remembered:
-i got 2nd place for Tokoh Pelajar...only lost to one of my best friend, Azfar (now he is at Indonesia further his study in medicine)
-i'm skool football player for 3 years, however, i made first team appearance when i was standard 6, my brother made his way to 1st team quicker than me (btw, we both r striker that time).
-like science lab, although i was not so good in science (time UPSR baru 1st time dpt A in science)
-besties: Rafiq Ruslan, Firdaus, Asyraf n many more
-everyday, we went to FRIM to study group but the study time will only last in 30 to 45 minutes only, then 2 hour for playing time..haha, how can we just look the waterfall without "taste" it right? (fyi, FRIM stands for Forest Research Institute Malaysia; it is one of forest reserve in Selangor).
-in standard 4, we had at war between boys n girls in our class. but in the next day, almostst everyone forgot about it (macm ni la budak2..klaka plak bile fikir balik)
-i led my house, Lekir or Blue to overall champion in my last year here...thanks to en. Hazam,en. Kamarul, n other Blue house teachers.
-my class, 5 Unggul won 7-a-side football tournament between standard 5 2000 classes (although we're not seeded to win it, in addition, we are losing our best player, Syawal). The players are Afiq (GK), Zulhilmi (DF), Rafiq (DF), Rahimi (MF), Aminuddin (MF), Firdaus (MF), n me (CF)
-obtained 5A in UPSR.

No comments: